Beginning in May, we'll learn one of Judy Niemeyer's famous techniques each month. Classes go through November and will take place on the 3rd Saturday of each month right here in our classroom.
For seven months, Dotti will teach us a new technique; the next step in assembling the quilt. You'll learn six new techniques and in November, the final month, we'll learn how each part comes together to give us this gorgeous quilt!
Classes are $25 each class,
or Free with a Classy Membership!
Schedule of Techniques:
- May - Learning to Cut and New York Beauty
- June -Technique is Geese in the Pond
- July - Technique is the Lone Star
- August - Technique is the Snowflake
- September - Technique is the Feathered Star
- October - Technique is Circling Geese Border Units
- November - Technique is the Final Assembly of the quilt.
Sign up for the Glacier Star Technique of the Month Class here!
Seating is limited, so sign up early for the best chances.